WELCOME TO NAVPLG
Plug into your peer network of city, county and other local government volunteer managers.
Click here for more about us...
GET IN TOUCH
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Visit our contact page
NAVPLG Invites Nominations for 2021 Awards
Submission Period: OPENS JANUARY 2021 - DEADLINE IS MAY 1, 2021
NATIONAL RECOGNITION FOR EXEMPLARY ADMINISTRATORS AND PROGRAMS:
Members, here is a great opportunity for you to be recognized by your national association, to bring credit to your program, or even to draw attention to another deserving individual/program. Nominations will open in January 2020 and are due by April 15, 2020.
- Outstanding Volunteer Administrator Award - presented to a NAVPLG member, recognizing qualities that include effective use of leadership skills, creative utilization of people, resources and opportunities, a strong sense of professional ethics, and an ability to mentor youth and/or peers.
- New Volunteer Administrator Award - presented to a NAVPLG member who has been in their position serving local government for three years or less.
- Innovative Program Award - honors the outstanding achievements of a member's government program in the creation and implementation of a program/service which utilizes volunteers to creatively serve both their local government and community.
- Award of Merit - presented to a volunteer administrator or program at the discretion of the NAVPLG Board for their work in the field of volunteer administration. Membership is not required.
- New for 2021! Rising to Excellence Award This is a special award that will be given by NAVPLG in 2021 to recognize a local volunteer program for outstanding response to COVID-19. Nominees must be NAVPLG members.