WELCOME TO NAVPLG
Plug into your peer network of city, county, and other local government volunteer managers.Click here for more about us...
Make a tax-deductible donation.DONATE TODAY!NAVPLG is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
GET IN TOUCH
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Visit our contact page
NAVPLG Invites Nominations for 2023 Awards
Submission Period: OPENS FEBRUARY 2023 - DEADLINE IS APRIL 15, 2023
NATIONAL RECOGNITION FOR EXEMPLARY ADMINISTRATORS AND PROGRAMS:
Members, here is a great opportunity for you to be recognized by your national association, to bring credit to your program, or even to draw attention to another deserving individual/program. Nominations will open in February 2023 and are due by April 15, 2023.
- Outstanding Volunteer Administrator Award - presented to a NAVPLG member, recognizing qualities that include effective use of leadership skills, creative utilization of people, resources and opportunities, a strong sense of professional ethics, and an ability to mentor youth and/or peers.
- New Volunteer Administrator Award - presented to a NAVPLG member or non-member who has been in their position serving local government for three years or less.
- Innovative Program Award - honors the outstanding achievements of a member's government program in the creation and implementation of a program/service which utilizes volunteers to creatively serve both their local government and community.
- Award of Merit - presented to a volunteer administrator or program at the discretion of the NAVPLG Board for their work in the field of volunteer administration. Membership is not required.
- Rising to Excellence Award This is a special award that will be given by NAVPLG to recognize volunteer professionals or programs that have overcome great challenges (budget, staff, or leadership changes for example) and still found success.