Welcome to NAVPLG
Founded in 1997, NAVPLG is a national association of administrators for volunteer programs in local, city, and county government. We are currently recruiting new members for the 2013 membership cycle and hope that you will consider joining our peer network. NAVPLG is a proud affiliate of the National Association of Counties (NACo).
Benefits of Membership
- Resources to support your local government program.
- Access to the NAVPLG website, including members-only pages.
- NAVPLG E-PLG: an e-publication with news, program updates, and best practices.
- NAVPLG networking: access the membership directory to connect with others who share similar issues and concerns.
- NAVPLG workshops: training and educational opportunities at the National Conference on Volunteering and Service (NCVS), as well as state and regional levels.
- NAVPLG awards: Innovative Program, New Volunteer Administrator, and Outstanding Volunteer Administrator awards are presented annually. Recipients receive a personalized award plaque and a free one-year NAVPLG membership.
Notes from NOtes